Hey guys, here I am, with a… not-so-thorough PV review of Ikimono’s new song from their album “NEWTRAL”, to appear (damn) a few days before I go into Tekong. Also as an extra I’ll give some pics from SCANDAL’s new PV and single “HARUKAZE”, which… I will also mention. Hope this isn’t too long. This screen is, hopefully the pics aren’t extending this post…
”KISS KISS BANG BANG” PV starts out with a fashion show, seemingly walking of different models. But if you notice (not long after) they are actually all our wonderful vocal Kiyoe! (ああ天使~) (Audience: Lolz) And with two 猪哥s standing around to look at the show, I suppose one would give the song on account of the video? Actually, the song style reminds me of YUI’s “Lock On”, but the PV did not come close to this. Well, it didn’t come close to a PV review by me, yeah? So let’s start with the pictures (keeping it minimal, but still a lot huh):
 |
| Wow. Nice model for a fashion show. Pity about the height~ |
|
|
|
| Ah, you see those two perverts? Taking pictures summore... |
|
|
| Hey! It's our dear Kiyoe! Who would have guessed? |
|
| Damn Kiyoe and she looking like this in her 30s... Need I ask more? |
|
|
| Damn I like the cat paws! |
|
|
| Paws + 30-year-old female = Kiyo-nyan? |
|
|
| Yes, it's all her, surprising to say. |
|
|
| ... Where's the REAL audience? |
Also, saw the PV of “HARUKAZE”, which was just a damn story of a girl finding a guy. I rather not see the story as the girls would make good material, as they’ve always been. So here I post some of their pictures in the PV:
|
|
Don't think I duno who they are!
This is Haruna... |
|
|
| Mami... |
|
|
| Rina... |
|
|
| ... and Tomomi! Yeah I got them all! |
(Actually, I noticed some bias in the director and the editor of this PV. I only saw three of the special ‘flower-petal’ pictures of Tomomi and four for the others. Seriously biased, huh…)
Overall, these PVs would make great entry to the new and first MV VCD I’m making this year. And maybe I should do a DVD; These videos are irresistible. Haha. (Audience: So you admit to?) No, not really. Until my shelves are filled with First Press Limited Edition CDs we’ll talk about this again. Cya guys. Haven’t seen the BLEACH Manga anywhere yet though, I thought it was this week? Next week ar? (Audience nods) Damn…